This beautiful Crochet Bonnet & Bootie Set is Handmade with the best quality materials. This high-quality crochet Bonnet & Bootie Set has been handcrafted by artisans using a technique called crochet. It is a process of creating fabric by interlocking loops of yarn, thread, or strands of other materials using a crochet hook.
The name is derived from the French term crochet, meaning 'small hook'.
- ▼Product Details
- Handmade from 100% natural materials
- 60% COTTON, 30% MILK FIBER
- 10% CASHMERE
- Suitable from 0-12months
- Eco-friendly recycled cardboard packaging
- Compostable polybag made of corn.
- Designed in the Idyllic region of Byron Bay Australia.
- Spot Clean or Hand Wash.
- This is not a toy.
- Use only under adult supervision.
- Remove headwear when putting baby to sleep.
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide from our Byron Bay warehouse.
- All orders are shipped via Australia Post.
- Once your order has been placed, a confirmation email will immediately be sent to your nominated email address. Deliveries are sent during normal business hours Monday – Friday. Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days.
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us, we do not offer a refund but are happy to provide a credit note for the purchase amount. The shipping costs are your responsibility. This includes cases where the incorrect size has been purchased.
For full details click here