Surfjack Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is Children of the Tribe of PO Box 315, Suffolk Park NSW 2481 ABN: 600 4490 9464
3. The promotional period begins at 07.00am AEDT on Friday 5th October 2018 and concludes at 07.00pm AEDT on Friday 19th October 2018.
4. Entries are open to anyone over the age of 18, excluding employees of Children of the Tribe Pty Ltd and The Surfjack Hotel and their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. To enter, complete the entry form on the Children of the Tribe online competition page. The winner must complete all entry fields and answer the question: Tell us in 25 words or less, where is your paradise found. The most creative answer will win. Entry is not limited and customers can enter as many times as they like.
6. The prize on offer is: A 5 night stay in a One Bedroom Suite at The Surfjack Hotel + $500 wardrobe from Children of the Tribe. Total prize pool valued at $3000 AUD.
7. The Prize does not include transportation/flights to or from Honolulu. The winner must make their own travel arrangements to The Surfjack Hotel – 412 Lewers Street, Honolulu, HI 96815
8. The accommodation prize is for 1 winner and the suite can sleep a maximum of 4 people.
9. This offer is subject to availability at time of booking and the accommodation voucher is valid from 1st November 2018 until 1st November 2019. The online voucher for Children of the Tribe is valid from 22nd October 2018 for 1 year, expiring 22nd October 2019.
10. The accommodation voucher cannot be redeemed 1-31st July 2019 and December 20th 2018 - 15th January 2020.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
12. The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality.
13. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 22nd October 2018. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry with is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including by not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading materials in this promotion.
17. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt of affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Any personal information collected with be used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to the contractors and agents assisting with this promotion or to communicate with entrants.
19. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
20. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.