Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry.
By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is Children of the Tribe of PO Box 315, Suffolk Park NSW 2481 ABN: 60 044 909 464
3. The promotional period begins at 07.00am AEDT on Friday 1 st June 2018 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 15th June 2018.
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years, excluding employees of Children of the Tribe Pty Ltd and Springfree and their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. To enter, complete the entry form on the Children of the Tribe online competition page. The winner must complete all entry fields and answer the question: Tell us in 25 words or less, what makes you feel free. The most creative answer will win. Entry is not limited and customers can enter as many times as they like.
6. The prize is: A Medium Round Springfree Trampoline. Total prize pool valued at $2,165. The prize includes delivery and installation of trampoline nation-wide (*within a Springfree Installation Zone)
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
8. The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality.
9. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 18th June 2018. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
10. The prize will be sent within 4 weeks.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry with is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including by not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt of affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Any personal information collected with be used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to the contractors and agents assisting with this promotion or to communicate with entrants.
16. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.