WIN A MUD KITCHEN FROM CASTLE AND CUBBY
Purchase any item from childrenofthetribe.com and answer the question in the comments section at checkout.
Imagination - the very word seems to sparkle with possibility, and brings to mind a childlike energy and spontaneity that most of us know we should try to attain more often, even if we don't always know how.
Tell us something wonderful and memorable that your child has imagined
(in 25 words or less).
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. The promoter is Children of the Tribe of PO Box 215, Suffolk Park NSW 2481 ABN: 60 044 909 464
3. The promotional period begins at 07.00am AEDT on Friday 18th August 2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT on Friday 25th August 2017.
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia, excluding employees of Children of the Tribe Pty Ltd and Castle and Cubby and their immediate families or any agents including other advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this competition.
5. To enter, purchase any item from childrenofthetribe.com and answer the competition question on the checkout page. The winner must complete all entry fields and answer the question: Tell us in 25 words or less, something memorable your child has imagined. The most creative answer will win. Entry is not limited, customers can enter as many times as they like.
6. The prize on offer is: A Mud Kitchen with oven from Castle and Cubby. Total prize pool valued at $320 AUD. The prize includes freight to a destination within Australia.
7. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
8. The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality.
9. The winner will be notified by email on Monday 28th August 2017. If the winner cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
10. The prize will be sent within 4 weeks.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry with is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including by not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by the law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt of affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. Any personal information collected with be used by the Promoter for the purposes of conducting this promotion. Personal information may be disclosed to the contractors and agents assisting with this promotion or to communicate with entrants.
16. The judges' decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
17. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.