JOIN OUR TRIBE
Position: Social Media Guru + Energetic Sales Assistant (Part Time)
About the business
Children of the Tribe is a fashion and lifestyle label based in the magical beach town of Byron Bay. Created by mum of two, Emma McClean, Children of the Tribe taps into that childhood sense of discovery and play, designing clothing for free spirited little boys and girls who love to roam barefoot, daydream in treetops, and explore hidden gems. We create quality clothing, homewares and accessories that will have your tribe all set for their next adventure.
About the role
This is a truly unique opportunity for an energetic retails sales assistant/social media guru to join a leading Australian Children’s brand. You will help build, drive and lead the growth and development of the brand through strategic use of content and social media platforms while supporting retail sales manager in a bricks and mortar store. In the beginning this role will be for a maximum of 2 days with the possibility for growth.
- You are well versed in all social media platforms to deliver successful and creative content.
- You have previous retails sales experience
- You love kids and especially kids fashion (kids of your own not required)
- You are a confident communicator, with a bright and positive personality that translates in a retail environment.
- You will possess some knowledge of Photoshop and a passion for design.
- Display high attention to detail combined with good time management and organisational skills
- Have an innovative and creative outlook
- Have a keen interest in all things social media and keep abreast of the latest innovations and developments
- Previous experience in Shopify a bonus
What’s In It For You:
- The chance to make this newly created role your own
- Be a part of a fun, friendly & supportive culture
- Byron Bay office and retail space in a thriving environment.
- Work while having loads of fun!
Does this sound like you? Great, then you're just the kind of person we want to hear from.
Click here to Apply now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this fantastic opportunity to be a part of Children of the Tribe. Please include your resume and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to us.
No agency assistance required, thank you.