Your Cart is Empty
The Terms and Conditions of our Children Of The Tribe x Momentary Happiness Giveaway are as follows
1. Entry is open worldwide.
2. Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published on our social media feeds and entries close 9am Sunday 9th May, 2021.
3. Prizes are not transferable.
4. Winners will be notified via Instagram or Facebook.
5. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (Children of The Tribe and Momentary Happiness) and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
6. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry, is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
7. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition.
8. Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
9. Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
10. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
11. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
12. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
13. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
16. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.